Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A MAJOR SHIFT!!!!

If you have read any of the side bars, you know that plenty has changed for us in 2010. With those changes, there will be a shift in blogging (like going from doing it to a 10 month break in posts - lol). Let me try to switch gears, get you caught up to date, and then go forward from here.

We thought 2009 was hectic and full of change - with selling the house and moving to the lake, me getting a part-time job, and B returning to a brick and mortar school environment. Things had settled down by the time we got into December. I even said out loud, "that in 2010 we will try to keep things the same and just try to get use to our 'new' life." I no sooner got that out of my mouth when - an amazing career opportunity fell out of the sky into my lap. And in this economy, I could hardly say no!!! Not to mention it is a mix between my passion for alternative choices in education and my marketing background. (more on my new job to come in the next post).

I am going to try my best to get you up to date in the happenings of our house. It might take a couple of posts, but I'll get there. I have a renewed interest in blogging - so I'm motivated!

More later....

No comments: