Friday, July 16, 2010

Takes a Family




It takes a family to do my job. Actually, since B sometimes comes to campus with me, he got put to work today. He's fixing the holes that the woodpecker makes in the side of the school building. There are a few projects here that need to be done, and since B works cheap (because his momma is a slave driver) he is going to work on them over the summer. Price you pay for having a mom who is a campus administrator and the fact that you won't stay alone. Those of you who worry, he is only here 1 day a week with me. Other days he is working at the AACC as a grounds keeper and hanging out at my parent's house or he's over on the WCC campus finishing up his photography classes.

Anyway....it's Friday and I have a few things to do here, then we are headed out so I can get some marketing materials out in the community, and then a fund raising lunch (next topic for blogging).

1 comment:

lifejourneys said...

I am so proud of B. He's grown up to be a fine young man.

(now can I send mine over for some "training"? hee hee)