Sunday, July 18, 2010

Looking For Marketing Resouces

Has anybody got a copy of the following that they would let me borrow or buy from them?
I'm trying to get up to speed on selling something I've never sold before. In the past I have always held jobs where I was selling 'something' - a product or service, something that people could see and touch. BUT....in this job, it's an idea, a philosophy - something they have to experience to actually know what it is. And yes, I work for a non-profit, which I also have never done before. (those that know me well, don't roll your eyes - you know I'm money motivated)

So these books have been recommended to me:
Strategic Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations
Marketing Workbook for Nonprofit Organizations
Successful Marketing Strategies for Nonprofit Organizations
The Nonprofit Marketing Guide

OR....if you have any resource that I should read or get my hands on - I am open to ANY suggestions and/or advice!!! Just trying to get a handle, strong hold, and my feet on the ground under me.

No comments: