Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Homeschool Reminder

Well I can't say I miss homeschooling. Don't get me wrong - there are certain things I miss. There are certain things both B and I are still trying to get use to. And there are some things I DO NOT miss about homeschooling. But one of my homeschooling friends sent this to me - and it does make me remember, fondly, some parts of my not so distant past!
http://heartofamother.blogspot.com/
The youtube video is wonderful. Turn up your sound and prepare to laugh! ENJOY - some of you will definitely "get it."

1 comment:

lifejourneys said...

LOL!! This is great.

You Lady of Leisure!! I'm envious ;) I hope you have that double shot of rum and coke waiting for me on the beach... one day. In the meantime, you can keep reminding me that it's truly the best option for us (even if I know it deep down).

Miss yakking with you. Things are settling down, hope to catch up soon. :)