Thursday, April 16, 2009

Horsing Around

Best part of my day - watching B work with River, all the while sitting the sun getting warm! I think, spring is here - although I'm careful to say that. Today B assisted with therapy riding at the barn, and then he got his time with River. They worked in the outside corral - only doing ground work. But you can clearly see, River doesn't care what they are doing - he likes B! River's owner is complimentary at how well River responds to B. I wasn't sure I would be able to get B and his big head (ego) in the truck to come home.
It's not all fun and games at the barn. B had to give River a bath and groom him. B actually likes to do the grooming, so he never tries to get out of it (like some of his chores at home). River looked awesome, and B looked worn out. In this pic B is distracting River while the owner is doing something with his hoof.


No comments: