Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fly Boy - Lucky Boy!

When an opportunity falls in our lap we run with it - today one of us got to fly with it! That would be B. He got to actually fly in this plane!! My dad called and asked if B was free for a few hours. With 20 minutes notice, off B went for his first experience in a private plane. My dad's broker, took them up today. And they could not have asked for a more beautiful day to fly. They flew over our house, my parent's house, the lake house and many key Ann Arbor landmarks. The first thing B said when he got home, "I want to go again." All I could think was, 'next thing I'm going to have to pay for is flying lessons.' But really, it was so much fun to see his excitement. Not to mention, to see your child experience something you have never done - simply AMAZING!!! Thank you gramps!!!

Cirrus SR 22 - this is the 4 seater plane, B, and gramps - ready to go
Instrumentation - highest elevation about 3000 ft.
Grandma and gramps house - right at the end of the first green
Our house, but not for long!
Cottage
Big House - UofM football stadium

No comments: