Sunday, August 8, 2010

Running to Catch Up

No, I didn't get buried under a pile of office junk when I moved from the cubicle to my office. LOL

But, I do still have a small stack of 'stuff' on the floor that I haven't yet found a place for. I'm thinking by the end of today - what's not gone (put away) I am taking a match to it. LOL

I must say, I have never really cared that I had not had an office. I actually had never given it much thoughts. But....now....I can say, "You can't miss what you've never had." I DO LIKE an office. I like to shut the door when I want to get into something and I don't want any distraction. I like to have scented candles burning and when I come back to my office I am greeted by that pleasure. It makes me feel like I'm doing something nice for myself. I like when someone knocks to come in versus just walking up and starting to talk to me.

So, it's Sunday and I am content sitting in here. The weather is going to be hot and sticky today (so I'm not missing anything outside), the boy is at work (so I would have to be sitting in town anyway), and it's a chance to clear my desk (yeah right, like that is going to happen) before my week starts - which is going to be a very hectic week! It's nice here and it feels good to be productive!

ps - and NO, I have not gotten all the SEO, OMG, ETC....figured out yet. But I'll get there!

No comments: